A fresh re-install always makes Windows much faster but that means you lose all your program settings. CloneApp will Backup all your App settings from Windows' directories and the Registry, and only those you really need. The Idea behind CloneApp is a bit different from the "classic" Backup tool. The main purpose is to backup all the Configuration files in the Windows Program directories and the Registry.
Supported software includes 7-Zip, Adobe Reader, Classic Shell, Gimp, Google Chrome, Google Earth, IrfanView, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office 2010/ 2013, Firefox, Opera, VLC Media Player, and it can preserve plenty of Windows settings, too: Favorites, Contacts, Network folder settings, Start Menu and more.
CloneApp can also be extended via "plug-ins", plain text files which define exactly which files, folders and Registry keys the program should preserve.
Changes in this version:
- Enhanced Command-line options (Added Custom Backup/Restore arguments)
- Optimized Plug-in Import function
- Removed "BackupFileFolder" command (unnecessary, because of presence of "BackupFile" and "BackupFolder" command)
- Added support for AudioSwitcher, Beyond Compare, DesktopOK, Kodi, Ketarin, MP3tag, Mumble
- Updated support for AIMP, iTunes
- Updated Documentation
- Minor UI Improvements
Download: CloneApp 1.14.684 | 414 KB (Freeware)
View: CloneApp Home Page
1 Comment - Add comment