Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp contains a multitude of audio tools in one: CD Ripper, Music Converter, Batch Converter, ID Tag Editor and Windows audio shell enhancements. Preloaded with essential codecs (mp3, wave, FLAC, m4a, Apple Lossless, AIFF), additional codecs can be installed from [Codec Central], as well as Utility Codecs which perform actions on audio files. After 21 days the trial will end, reverting to dBpoweramp Free edition (learn the difference between Reference and dBpoweramp Free, here). dBpoweramp is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, both 32 and 64 bit.
dBpoweramp Music Converter features:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper)
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option]
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
- DSP Effects - process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter
- dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file >> Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
Changes in dBpoweramp R16.5:
- Music Converter and edit id tags appear on same desktop as invoking Windows file explorer, or Batch Converter
- Added tool tips to Music Converter output to folder selection
- CD Ripper - tests for Windows Defender 'Controlled folder access' and auto sets CD Ripper to 'Windows Built-in' communication method
- Batch Converter optimized metadata reading thread
- Batch Converter: if drag a column it shows correctly in the list view
- Using FLAC 1.3.3 beta
- Using latest FDK decoder 0.1.6
- Control Center has large help button
- CD Ripper - dialog boxes will appear on same screen as main app
- Edit Tag page - text box and lines resize with the control
- Batch Converter - File List page shows on same screen as main app
- Batch Converter - remembers position if dragged
- Option (off by default) to map mp3 id2v3 style to TIT1, when mapped iTunes uses this rather than title on iPhones to organize the tracks.
- Multi-encoder can have [origdrive]
- m4a fdk aac the bit rate CBR label was overwritten by VBR
- m4a was showing Audio Quality: Low (lossy) for all files
- Certain tagging of m4a files would fail
- Playlist writer where writing to ._ tmp files, it was passing track 1 filename for all tracks on CD in BatchEnd
- Multi-encoder now uses ID Processing DSP for filenames