HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.16 changelog:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I, PRIME Z690-P, PRIME Z690M-PLUS.
- Improved monitoring of D3D usage.
- Fixed recognition of down-cored Alder Lake CPUs.
- Added monitoring of L3 Cache temperatures and clocks for AMD Zen CPUs.
- Optimized EC communication on ASUS Z690 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z690 AQUA, B660M Pro RS, B660M-HDV, H610M series.
- Updated kernel driver for compatibility with HVCI.
- Fixed reporting of Total Host/NAND Reads/Writes for some drives.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MEG Z690 GODLIKE, H670, B660 and H610 series.
- Added preliminary Intel Granite Rapids support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H670, B660 and H610 series.
- Added monitoring of Raspberry Pi running Windows on ARM.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware