mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games. mIRC has been in development for over a decade and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies.
mIRC 7.64.4889 Beta changelog:
- Added flash option to ignore dialog options.
- Reverted change to nick idle time so that it is updated per second
- Updated some of the winsock error messages in resources to use more
- Fixed regex global matching bug with UTF-8 characters.
- The styles dialog has been removed. The channel nicklist sizing
bar now uses a standard width. The editbox and nicklist borders now
use standard Windows colors. Windows no longer use an internal frame.
- Fixed tray tips Control+O display bug.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1j.
- Updated TagLib library to v1.12.
- Added Windows 10 Aero theme support to MDI windows.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware