RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
Changes in RocketCake 2.1:
- SFTP support - Added support for SFTP file uploading. When using the built-in website uploading mechanism, SFTP is now also supported in addition to FTP. (Note that this won't work on the Mac App Store version of RocketCake)
- More fonts - The editor now can load and display a lot more system fonts
- Better Peformance - The repainting after a view port adjustment now is much faster
Lots of smaller improvements everywhere:
- Modernized UI quite a bit at different places
- Improved progress dialog for Windows 10 when previewing and uploading to the web
- Improved some of the translations
- When uploading files, the uploading progress dialog no longer blocks error message or password entry dialogs, which it did previously on some systems
- Fixed a wrongly positioned slider on macOS Sierra, High Sierra and newer
- Fixed a minor layout problem in the editor where the text below image galleries could sometimes not shown at the correct position
- Fixed a bug causing headings when used together with master pages not to have the correct paddings sometimes
- Fixed a problem which caused menus in mobile mode not to open on some devices, when there was more than one navigation menu used on a page at the same time
- Fixed the special text insert symbol menu to now display fine also on High Sierra and newer
Download: RocketCake 2.1 | 8.8 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: RocketCake for Mac OS X | 15.3 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment