SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors
- Internationalization support.
SUMo 22.214.171.1249 changelog:
- 0001199: [Bug] Bugs with translation change (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001978: [Bug] Typo in french translation (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001964: [Bug] Translations (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001986: [Bug] French Typo - Options (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001985: [Bug] Typo in French (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002428: [Bug] File -> Check is always in English, regardless of the currently selected language (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002427: [Bug] Unchanged, incorrect strings after switching language to another one (Settings dialog) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003063: [New Feature] SUMo shall scanned quick launch / pinnned programs (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003054: [Refactoring] "AO Kaspersky Lab" to be merged with "Kaspersky Lab" (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003095: [Bug] Text zone too narrow for french translation (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
*The "self update" feature require a "SUMo PRO" licence, but the rest of the product remains totally free, like in v3.x versions. This is just a "premium" time saving feature for registered users.