Memorial Day is over here in the US, but you can still find some deep discounts on some PC hardware upgrades and accessories. If you are looking to expand your PC's storage with some internal SSDs, Crucial currently has some of its models on sale at Amazon at or near their lowest price.
That includes the Crucial P3 Plus 2TB PCIe Gen4 internal SSD. It has read and write speeds of up to 5000MB/second and is rated to last over 1.5 million hours. It's currently on sale at Amazon for just $104.99, which is $85 off its normal MSRP of $189.99. You can also get the 4TB version for $229.99, which is very close to the lowest price it has been since it launched, and $170 off its launch MSRP of $399.99.
Here are some more Crucial internal SSDs with big discounts right now at Amazon:
- Crucial P3 500GB PCIe Gen3 internal SSD for $24.99 ($5 off MSRP)
- Crucial P3 1TB PCIe Gen3 internal SSD for $45.80 ($45.19 off launch MSRP)
- Crucial P3 2TB PCIe Gen3 internal SSD for $87.99 ($12 off MSRP)
- Crucial P3 4TB PCIe Gen3 internal SSD for $199.99 ($30 off MSRP)
- Crucial P3 Plus 500GB PCIe Gen4 internal SSD for $26.99 ($9 off MSRP)
- Crucial P3 Plus 1TB PCIe Gen4 internal SSD for $51.99 ($7 off MSRP)
- Crucial P3 Plus 2TB PCIe Gen4 internal SSD for $104.99 ($85 off MSRP)
- Crucial P3 Plus 4TB PCIe Gen4 internal SSD for $229.99 ($170 off launch MSRP)
Make sure you also browse through Amazon US, Newegg US, or Amazon UK to find some other great tech deals. Also, check the Deals section of our articles to see if there's anything we've posted in the past few days that could be of interest
As an Amazon Associate when you purchase through links on our site, we earn from qualifying purchases.