In March 2015, Bank of America (BoA) killed off its Windows Phone app, instructing customers to use its mobile website instead - although those customers quickly found that they couldn't actually do so, as the site informed them that Windows was not a 'supported operating system'.
But after revealing its plans to launch a Windows 10 app last December, BoA said in early March that the app was "coming very soon, in the next few weeks".
Now, three months later, the Bank of America app for Windows 10 devices is finally available to download from the Windows Store, after its listing appeared there a couple of days ago. Built on the Universal Windows Platform, the app can be installed on PCs, tablets and phones running Windows 10.
The store listing offers an overview of the features that it offers:
Manage Your Accounts
- Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
- View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
- Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
- Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
- Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
- Schedule/edit/cancel payments
- Pay eBills
- Add/Edit Pay To accounts
- Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
- Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
Help Stay Secure
- Change Online ID or Passcode
- If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can call us to verify your transactions and unblock your card
Download: Bank of America for Windows 10 (Windows Store) via MSPoweruser
7 Comments - Add comment