The Neowin crew, along with the Stardock crew, have been pounding the pavement this week at CES 2009 in Las Vegas; Armed with laptops, cameras, video recorders, and crates of those energy drinks, they have been covering some of the major news announcements along with lesser covered products this year.
Day 1 at CES was busy, and much was covered, so here is a quick review of whats been posted so far:
- CES 2009 kicked off with a keynote from Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer, where a number of announcements were made including the release of the public beta of Windows 7 (see here). Other news included a look at the Kodu Game Creator for XBL and release dates for Halo Wars and Halo 3 ODST.
- If you are into cars and their associated gadgets, Brad Wardell and the Stardock gang cruised over (no pun intended) to the automotive section and checked out some of the cars on display, along with gadgets and technology such as Sync from Microsoft. They even have a picture of KIT.
- The Neowin crew have also brought us information about new Windows Home Server lineups from HP, Acer, Shuttle Computers, and more. Palm was also a surprise hit at CES with the unveiling of the Palm Pre, which has an impressive hardware and software setup.
- Interesting in digital photo printing and cheer squads? Well check out some pictures from some of the floor shows and a new digital printer from Canon.
- Of course it wouldnt be CES, or Vegas for that matter, without some parties.
- Sean Bradford from Neowin has an exclusive interview coming up with the Windows Live Directors. Keep an eye out for the full interview soon.