After having been initially released four months ago in beta form, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex has today reached its production release milestone. Furthermore, the game remains free to download and play for Windows 10.
However, there's more to the latest content update released today with support now included for 11 popular steering wheels, which include:
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Support for these steering wheels will also be included in the soon to be released Forza Horizon 3, to be released for both Xbox One and Windows 10, according to a post on Xbox Wire. Additional steering wheels will be supported in another update slated for late September, including Fanatec's ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and CSR models.
However, we shouldn't expect that to be the end of all development for the free racing game. In its Windows Blog, Microsoft wrote that they will "continue to work towards our goal of improving the Apex experience for players and making racing better on Windows 10."
Feedback and suggestions for the game can be submitted and discussed at the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex forums.
Source: Windows Blog
9 Comments - Add comment