Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 95% off* an ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor Training. Become an Information Systems Auditing pro with 30 modules of training.
What's the deal?
Like most things, even information and computers systems break or slow down with time, which is where systems auditors come in to identify the problems. For Systems Auditors, one of the most important certifications is ISACA, and this course is geared precisely to help you pass this exam. From learning the core concepts of IT systems auditing to documentation and identifying problem areas, this course will take you through the entire process.
- Access 7 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Understand the system audit process & how it is applied in the real world
- Discover the importance of applying IT governance principles to maintain levels of security & availability
- Define & manage the information systems & infrastructure lifecycle
- Codify IT service delivery & support mechanisms to ensure that systems & users remain fully productive
- Identify critical information assets & design system to protect each from loss, theft, or unauthorized access
This bundle includes certification of completion. For terms, a full description and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor Training normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $672, but you can pick it up for just $29 for a limited time, a saving of $643.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.