Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Mailbird 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- Improved account removal speed.
- Improved rate/recommend bar and top notification control placement.
- Improved the editing of subfolders of special folders to avoid breaking the folder hierarchy.
- Fixed issue with Mailbird showing incorrectly as offline in some cases.
- Fixed issue with quick click on scrollbar misinterpreted as double-click on mail.
- Fixed issue with servers detected as Exchange instead of Imap.
- Fixed crash that could occur when searching for folders under rare circumstances.
- Fixed folders not displaying hierarchicaly correct when the parent is not a generic folder.
- Fixed issue with certain Mailbird windows opening over non-Mailbird windows.
- Fixed contact names not updated when changed in server.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware