Three UK has announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy Note7, the phone maker's newly announced device. It is available in two colours, blue coral and black onyx, and all those who pre-order will also receive a Galaxy VR headset, while stocks last. Prices start at £35 per month on a 24-month contract, plus a £149 upfront cost.
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 is a high-end device and comes with the following specifications:
- 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED screen.
- 64GB internal memory with an expandable SD card slot.
- Iris scanner for added security.
- 4G connectivity.
- 3,500mAh battery with fast charging and fast wireless charging technologies.
- Exynos 8890 Octa chipset – CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4 x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53). GPU: Mali-T880 MP12.
- 4 GB RAM.
- USB Type-C with MicroUSB adapter.
- 12 MP camera, 5 MP front-facing camera. Up to 2160p@30fps video.
- Integrated S-Pen to help with screen selection accuracy, screen navigation, jotting notes and more.
- IP68 water and dust resistant.
For £35 per month, you get unlimited texts and minutes but only 1GB of data. You can opt for 2GB of data for an extra £2 per month, and 4GB of data for an extra £3 per month, 8GB for £40, 12GB for £44, 30GB for £53, and unlimited data for £56 per month. Additionally, when you sign up to any of these contracts you'll be gifted a £50 Amazon.co.uk gift card.
It was previously announced that the Note7 would be available in Europe beginning September 2nd, however, according to Three's purchasing page the device will be delivered or available in store on Tuesday, August 30th.
Source: Three UK