Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.
Just as the first Friday of the month went by, a new Choice offering from Humble appeared right on time. This Choice selection has 12 games on offer as expected, and they come from a wide variety of genres. See what each game is below:
There is a special offer running for Premium ($19.99) and Classic (12.99) subscribers this month as well, with them receiving all 12 games instead of having to pick and choose. Basic members can pay $14.99 as usual to select three games from the available bunch.
These titles are slated to rotate out on March 2 as Humble is moving into a Tuesday reveal slot from now on. While subscribed to Choice, members also get access to the Humble Trove of games as well as a bonus 20% discount on titles available on the Humble Store.
Epic didn't stick to its announced giveaway plans this week but it is good news for freebie fans. Instead of just For The King, Epic Games Store is currently giving away Metro Last Light Redux as well, with both arriving as a replacement for Dandara from last week.
For The King offers a solo or cooperative adventure that has both tabletop and roguelike elements, where players tackle quests and dungeons in procedurally generated maps. The title has been part of an Epic giveaway before as well, in case you find you already own the game.
Meanwhile, 4A Games' Metro Last Light Redux is the second title in the popular Metro series of post-apocalyptic first-person shooters. The first game in the franchise has been part of an Epic giveaway before, so this may be a good chance to follow along with the story, which continues Artyom's adventure in the Moscow Metro and beyond.
Both of these games are slated to be free to claim until Thursday, February 11, which is when Epic will put up Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander as its next freebie.
With its winter sale behind it, Humble has come forth with a brand new gaming bundle this week as well, and it is all about tabletop experiences. The Humble Asmodee Digital Tabletop 2gether Bundle comes with three tiers and touts eight games plus quite a number of DLC packs.
The $1 tier comes with Pandemic: The Board Game and its On the Brink DLC, Small World and its Grand Dames DLC, as well as a copy of Love Letter.
Climbing to the next rung will currently set you back around $9.50, with this bundle's average price tier offering Ticket to Ride plus its France and Legendary Asia DLC packs, as well as Splendor and its Cities and Strongholds DLCs. Also included are the Be not Afraid DLC for Small World and On the Brink DLC for Pandemic alongside a 30% off coupon for Game of Thrones: The Board Game.
The final tier comes in at $10 and it hands out copies of The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game – Definitive Edition, Terraforming Mars, and Blood Rage: Digital Edition. As for included DLC, this tier also comes with two additional packs for Ticket to Ride and Small World.
Another Steam Game Festival has rolled into town, and that means there are hundreds of demos to try out for free. There is no specific genre theme for this demo festival, so there are scores of gameplay slices of upcoming indie games to experience. The hub page set up by Valve has recommendations, developer spotlights, trending lists, and handy genre pages to find what you may be interested in. The latest festival is slated to run through February 9.
A couple of regular old free events are occurring at the same time too, with the multiplayer tactical shooter Insurgency: Sandstorm and the online RPG sandbox Citadel: Forged with Fire coming in with free weekends that last until February 8.
The Steam Lunar New Year Sale is a few days away but that hasn't stopped hefty discounts from popping up to try and entice early onlookers to dip in. Check out our list of big deals from this weekend below, which has quite a number of 2K-published hits:
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice GOTY – $38.99 on Steam
- Iron Harvest – $33.49 on Epic Store
- Mafia: Definitive Edition – $29.99 on Steam
- Wasteland 3 – $29.99 on Microsoft Store
- Hunt: Showdown – $19.99 on Steam
- Borderlands 3 – $19.79 on Steam
- Unto The End – $17.49 on Steam
- The Blackout Club – $14.99 on Steam
- Overwatch – $14.99 on Battle.net
- Insurgency: Sandstorm – $13.79 on Fanatical
- Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation – $13.49 on Steam
- BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE – $13.39 on Steam
- Oxygen Not Included – $12.49 on Steam
- PLAYNE : The Meditation Game – $11.99 on Steam
- Hot Lava – $11.99 on Steam
- BioShock: The Collection – $11.99 on Steam
- ScourgeBringer – $11.89 on Steam
- Mutazione – $11.10 on GamesPlanet
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – $10.02 on Steam
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – $9.99 on Steam
- Stellaris – $9.99 on Steam
- Chroma Squad – $9.89 on Steam
- Beat Hazard 2 – $9.49 on Steam
- Gunfire Reborn – $9.47 on Steam
- Star Control: Origins – $8.99 on Steam
- Duke Nukem Forever Collection – $7.99 on Steam
- Singularity – $7.49 on Steam
- Tyranny - Gold Edition – $7.49 on IndieGala
- SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising – $6.59 on Steam
- Relaxing Puzzle Box Bundle – $6.14 on Steam
- Spec Ops The Line – $5.99 on Steam
- The Darkness II – $5.99 on Steam
- Steep – $5.99 on Steam
- Don't Starve Together – $5.09 on Steam
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – $4.99 on Steam
- Nidhogg – $4.99 on Steam
- Victoria II – $4.99 on Steam
- Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition – $4.99 on Steam
- XCOM 2 – $4.80 on Steam
- Classic X-COM: Complete Pack – $3.74 on Steam
- Majotori – $2.99 on Steam
- Crypt of the NecroDancer – $2.99 on Steam
- The Bridge – $1.99 on Steam
- Freedom Force: Freedom Pack – $1.87 on Steam
- Oxenfree – $0.99 on Steam
- Muse Dash – $0.50 on Steam
- Metro: Last Light Redux – $0 on Epic Store
- For The King – $0 on Epic Store
Your DRM-free serving of deals this weekend from GOG carries games from a wide variety of classics:
- Unto The End - $17.49 on GOG
- Brigador: Up-Armored Edition - $8.99 on GOG
- Blade Runner - $7.49 on GOG
- Diablo + Hellfire - $7.49 on GOG
- Turok - $6.99 on GOG
- Victor Vran - $5.99 on GOG
- The Darkside Detective - $5.84 on GOG
- SWAT 4: Gold Edition - $4.99 on GOG
- Ruiner - $4.99 on GOG
- The Saboteur - $4.99 on GOG
- Stars in Shadow - $4.99 on GOG
- Crimsonland - $4.89 on GOG
- Throne of Darkness - $3.59 on GOG
- The Original Strife: Veteran Edition - $3.49 on GOG
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator - $2.99 on GOG
- Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion - $2.99 on GOG
- Master of Magic - $2.99 on GOG
- System Shock 2 - $2.49 on GOG
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri - $2.09 on GOG
- Crusader: No Remorse - $1.49 on GOG
- Death to Spies - $0.99 on GOG
- Flashback - $0.99 on GOG
Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.
And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your ever-growing backlogs. Of course, there is probably an enormous number of more game deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a fantastic weekend.