The 2021 iPad Pro was only unveiled last month, which now includes an M series chipset, and support for 5G for the first time in an iPad. And today you can already pick it up on Amazon at $50 off bringing the price down to $749 from its normal $799 list price.
As a reminder, the new iPad Pro promises a lot more performance, with a 50% faster CPU and 40% faster graphics than its predecessor. The storage is now up to two times faster, and the iPad Pro can now be had with up to 2TB of storage, but this deal is for the Space Grey 128GB WiFi variant. Because the Apple M1 is built on the same architecture as the A-series chips, app compatibility isn't a problem.
A few of its highlights include:
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi
- Go further with all-day battery life
- Thunderbolt port for connecting to fast external storage, displays, and docks
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Magic Keyboard, and Smart Keyboard Folio
In addition, you can also add on AppleCare+ from $5.99/month. However, you will need to act fast to take advantage of this offer, because as of writing there is only limited stock. But if you miss out on the Amazon deal, according to Engadget you can also pick it up at Walmart for the same price.
Get the 11-inch 2021 Apple iPad Pro for $749 (list price $799) at Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.