CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 1.96 changelog:
Preliminary support of Intel Alder Lake and Z6xx platform.
Preliminary support of DDR5 memory.
AMD Ryzen 5700G, 5600G and 5300G APUs.
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, 6800 (& XT), 6700 XT GPUs.
Intel Core 11th generation "Rocket Lake".
AMD ThreadRipper PRO 3995WX, 3975WX, 3955WX, 3945WX and WRX80 chipset.
AMD Cezanne and Lucienne APUs.
Mainboard PCI-Express generation report (Mainboard tab).
Graphics Interface Link current speed and max speed (Mainboard tab).
NVIDIA GPU base and boost clocks (Graphics tab).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware