MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit protects against all known and unknown 0-day vulnerability exploits, protecting users where traditional antivirus and security products fail. It consists of an innovative patent-pending vulnerability-agnostic application shielding technology that prevents malicious vulnerability exploits from compromising computers. Includes "shields" for all major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) and all browser components such as Java, Adobe Reader, Flash and Shockwave. Blocks all exploit kits such as Blackhole, Sakura, Phoenix, Incognito without requiring any signature updates. No need to train or configure, MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is 100% install-and-forget anti-exploit solution.
MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is based on the former product ExploitShield from ZeroVulnerability, which was recently acquired by MalwareBytes.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.06.1.1019 changelog:
- Added new Layer3 mitigations for IE, Java and Office.
- Added default protection for more popular browsers.
- Added Chromium-based browser application family.
- Added new alert window with exploit details.
- Added protection traybar tooltip notification.
- Added advanced configuration of mitigations per family.
- Added configuration for general settings.
- Added browse button when adding custom shields.
- Added new mechanism to reduce known false positives.
- Added anonymous submission of blocked exploits.
- Added confirmation window for file-format exploit submissions.
- Added Premium notifications in Free/Trial builds.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- Improved upgrade process to maintain existing custom shields.
- Improved visibility in GUI of Management Console exclusions.
- Improved error and crash reporting.
- Improved missing GUI notification for guest user accounts.
- Improved managed installation to avoid Start Menu folder creation.
- Improved settings tab by removing the need for Apply button.
- Fixed false positive with Word or Excel under certain conditions.
- Fixed false positive with LoadLibrary exploit mitigation.
- Fixed false positive with web-based Java applications.
- Fixed bug with timestamp conversions.
- Fixed bug which could cause protection to stop during startup.
- Fixed bug whereby LUA could start/stop protection.
- Fixed bug when trying to activate invalid license.
- Fixed user interface bug in settings tab.
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.06.1.1019 | 2.9 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
View: MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit Website
1 Comment - Add comment