RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 4.3 changelog:
- Overall improved code generation everywhere
- Added support for iPhone 13 Pro
- Added support for 'tel:' and 'sms:' hyperlinks
- Property window now is more compact when using scaled resolutions in windows
- Recent file list now updates priority also when choosen from menu
- Improved HTML code generated for large responsive images layed out directly in the document
- New web links now use "https://" as default instead of the outdated "https://"
- Fixed a bug causing the editor to start up in a too large window on scaled resolutions without highDPI
- About dialog now looks nicer on non-high-DPI screens
- Various smaller improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug causing mobile menus not to appear sometimes when used together with a master page in certain circumstances
Download: RocketCake 4.3 | RocketCake 64-bit | ~10.0 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: Portable RocketCake 32-bit | Portable RocketCake 64-bit
Download: RocketCake 4.3 for macOS | 12.9 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
2 Comments - Add comment