We've already begun getting a taste of new devices that will be available for demonstration at this year's CES event in Las Vegas, which officially begins tomorrow. To add to the pre-event news, the stylized PC maker Origin PC has given us a tease of its new all-in-one computer that packs quite the punch in the specs department.
Called the "Omni", Origin PC has stocked some impressive hardware behind a high-detail 34" widescreen monitor.
- Monitor: 34" 3440 x1440 QHD curved display (21:9)
- CPU: Supports up to an Intel Core i7 5960X or an Intel XEON E5-2699 v3
- ORIGIN FROSTBYTE sealed liquid–cooling
- GPU: Up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X (12GB) or an NVIDIA QUADRO Workstation GPU
- Storage: Up to Dual 2.5" HDD/SSDs
- Memory: Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Fully upgrade-able mini-ITX Platform
- Free lifetime 24/7 U.S.-based technical support
The Omni is set to release sometime in Q1 of this year, so if you're at all interested in an all in one machine that can go toe to toe with extreme gaming rigs, then the Omni is a product to keep your eye on. Origin PC has not revealed pricing yet, but it's possible that we could hear more about the Omni during CES.
Source: Origin PC