Good news if you're a fan of Live Mesh, but are using Mac OS X: Microsoft has released a software update to the Mac version of Live Mesh, bringing new features and bug fixes.
Here's a list of the updates to Live Mesh, according to the Live Mesh blog:
* New Media Viewer on the Live Desktop.
* Live Mesh News will now display the date (as well as time) for all news items, even older ones.
* Improved the Live Desktop quota calculation.
* Optimized MOE CPU/memory use.
* Fixed Mac client startup errors that caused client to shut down shortly after launching.
* Mac passwords containing extended characters now work properly.
* Device status (online/offline) now properly displayed on the Live Desktop, in the notifier, and in the Mesh bar.
* News now correctly displays the year.
For those of you keeping track, the new version numbers are:
* Live Mesh for Mac: 0.9.3821.962
* Live Desktop: 0.9.3424.31
Keep your eye out for more Live Mesh releases as they are announced.
6 Comments - Add comment