Until Thursday, April 15, you can still claim a gift along with a two-year plan to NordVPN in the Easter Special that was scheduled to end today.
NordVPN is extending
their Easter Special Sale by a few days so that when you select a two year deal with the link below, you will be invited to choose a gift that will add either one month, or one year free added on top of the 24 months.
Don’t fall victim to Internet hackers while using public Wi-Fi, protect your data and browse anonymously with NordVPN. Say goodbye to Internet browsing restrictions, and hello to private unrestricted access.
- All data sent through NordVPN’s private tunnels is double encrypted (double data SSL-based 2048-bit encryption), keeping you anonymous and hiding your information
- Secures any Internet connection: public Wi-Fi hotspots, cellular networks & more
- Bypass content restrictions and stay anonymous
- Strict no-log policy: your activity is not recorded anywhere
- 5400 NordVPN server locations in 59 different countries for online access anywhere
- High-speed connections for streaming video and content access
- Easy to use and set up; custom versions for each specific device
- Automatic kill switch as soon as the VPN connection drops, so no data is revealed
- All DNS queries stay secure and protected
- Secret notes that auto-destroy & encrypted chat function
- Connect two devices simultaneously
- P2P allowed
- No limit on data
- Web proxy extension for Google Chrome and Firefox
Get a two-year subscription at $3.71/mo (€2.97/£2.74) 68% discount (89.04 USD total)
Users will have to check their email or log in to their account to find out how much extra they have snatched onto their two-year plan. Please note, this offer ends on April 15.