Claim your complimentary copy for free today, before the offer expires.
What's it about?
Uncover modern Python with this guide to Python data structures, design patterns, and effective object-oriented techniques.
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a popular design paradigm in which data and behaviors are encapsulated in such a way that they can be manipulated together. This third edition of Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming fully explains classes, data encapsulation, and exceptions with an emphasis on when you can use each principle to develop well-designed software.
What you will learn:
- Implement objects in Python by creating classes and defining methods
- Grasp common concurrency techniques and pitfalls in Python 3
- Extend class functionality using inheritance
- Understand when to use object-oriented features, and more importantly when not to use them
- Discover what design patterns are and why they are different in Python
- Uncover the simplicity of unit testing and why it's so important in Python
- Explore concurrent object-oriented programming
By the end of the book, you will have thoroughly learned object-oriented principles using Python syntax and be able to create robust and reliable programs confidently.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming - free eBook download <<
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources. Limited time offer.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.