As March crosses the halfway point, Microsoft is ready with another batch of Xbox Game Pass arrivals. This isn't the end of March Game Pass announcements either.
As part of the subscription, the last couple of weeks saw hits like Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Kentucky Route Zero, and Flight Simulator for cloud, and now, Weird West, Shredders, F1 2021 and more are incoming.
Here's the full list:
- Shredders (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – March 17
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 17
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (Console) – March 22
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 22
- Norco (PC) – March 24
- F1 2021 (Console) EA Play – March 24
- Crusader Kings III (Xbox Series X|S) – March 29
- Weird West (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 31
Weird West, the upcoming immersive sim by WolfEye Studios (Arkane founder Raphael Colantonio's new studio), is a day one drop onto the service as well. Joining it in the day one pile is the snowboarding game Shredders and the gothic point-and-click narrative adventure Norco. The Xbox version of Crusader Kings III is also coming to the subscription service at launch.
Xbox Touch Controls feature for players on the cloud has expanded to offer its capabilities to nine more games as well:
- Among Us
- Katamari Damacy Reroll
- Lumines Remastered
- Rubber Bandits
- Spelunky 2
- Telling Lies
- Young Souls
Lastly, Xbox Game Pass subscribers are losing access to Madden NFL 20, Narita Boy, and Shadow Warrior 2 on March 31, followed by the PC versions of Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Shadowkeep, and Forsaken on April 11. Subscribers will have to purchase them if they want to retain their access.
Microsoft teased it will have more Xbox Game Pass reveals tomorrow, March 16, during the ID@Xbox Showcase at 10AM PDT. Expect a large dose of indie game announcements for the service during the show.