Two and a half months ago, Samsung began its Android 7.0 rollout for the Galaxy Note5, starting in Turkey. The update quickly made its way to the handset in India, before expanding to all major US carriers in the weeks that followed.
Now, Samsung is bringing the Nougat update to the Galaxy Note5 in Europe. The update has so far been spotted in Romania, but it shouldn't be too much longer before it becomes available in other European markets.
The update is around 1.3GB in size, and includes:
- New UX and various performance modes
- Improved usability of the Notification feature and Quick settings button
- Improved usability of the Multi window
- Improved setting menu and addition of the Samsung Pass feature
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
Unfortunately, rather than including the latest Android security update for May - with the June update due to land imminently - Samsung has only updated the Galaxy Note5 in Europe with the March security patches, which were released by Google almost three months ago.
2 Comments - Add comment