Strike Suit Zero is one of the games coming to the Xbox One via ID@Xbox.
After at first stating that all Xbox One games must have a publisher before they could be released, Microsoft later changed its tune and announced the ID@Xbox self-publishing program. Today, Microsoft officially announced the first 25 games that are planned for release as part of ID@Xbox.
The list of games is a mix of titles that have been released already on other platforms combined with titles that are exclusive to the Xbox One. Microsoft said the first games from this list should be released "in the coming weeks" but did not give any specific release dates.
- 1001 Spikes by Nicalis
- Calibre 10 Racing Series by Bongfish GmbH
- CastleStorm by Zen Studios
- Chariot by Frima
- Chuck’s Challenge 3D by Niffler
- Contrast by Compulsion Games
- Divekick Addition Edition + by Iron Galaxy Studios
- Forced by BetaDwarf ApS
- FRU by Through Games
- Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition by DrinkBox Studios
- Gunscape by Blowfish Studios
- Habitat by 4gency
- Hyper Light Drifter by Heart Machine
- It Draws a Red Box by Other Ocean
- Nutjitsu by NinjaBe
- Pinball Arcade by FarSight Studios
- Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut by Toxic Games
- Riptide GP2 by Vector Unit
- Roundabout by No Goblin
- Sixty Second Shooter Prime by Happion Laboratories
- Spectra: 8bit Racing by Gateway Interactive
- Strike Suit Zero by Born Ready Games
- Super Time Force by Capybara
- The Last Tinker by Mimimi Productions
- Wulverblade by Darkwind Media
Microsoft has said that 250 small indie developers have signed up for the ID@Xbox program so far. It also listed a number of other game titles that will be a part of the program in the future, including Pool Nation FX, Another World, Stick it to the Man, Ninja Cowboys, Mortar Melon and The ARC.
In July, Microsoft also said that it would provide tools that would turn any retail Xbox One console into a game development kit, but so far the company has yet to offer an update on those plans.
Source: Microsoft | Image via Born Ready Games
8 Comments - Add comment