The Arctis 3 Bluetooth made its debut roughly a year ago and featured the unique ability to establish a connection between two different audio connections. This might sound like a strange idea, but it was, in fact, quite a practical feature for Switch gamers, who at the time needed to rely on a separate iOS or Android app to chat in games.
SteelSeries isn't one to rest on its laurels and has released a refined Arctis 3 Bluetooth model, the 2019 edition, bringing many wanted improvements and a new price. While the features for the most part remain the same, like its ability to connect to two audio sources at once, things have been made more comfortable with the addition of bolstered memory foam cushioning around the ear, improved cable management, and better bass response. The headset still manages to retain all the things you loved about the original, which you can find in detail down below.
- SteelSeries low-distortion speakers
- SteelSeries ClearCast mic with a retractable bi-directional boom that can eliminate background noise
- AirWeave performance fabric on the ear cushions for comfort
- Ski goggle headband that allows the headset to rest gently on a user's head
- SteelSeries Engine software that allows for customized audio settings
- An interchange and detachable cable system with a built-in jack that can share audio to multiple users
Although the headset was designed with the Nintendo Switch in mind, it can also be used on many other types of entertainment devices like a PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Arctis 3 Bluetooth is now available from the company's website for $99.99.
1 Comment - Add comment