Given the Nintendo Switch's continued success since its release, its no surprise publishers are lining up to port their games to the hybrid console. The latest company to jump onto the Switch bandwagon is indie publisher TinyBuild. The company announced in a YouTube video it will be bringing six games to the console in 2018.
The biggest name amongst these releases is Dynamic Pixel's Hello Neighbor, which will be released sometime towards the end of the year for $39.99. The stealth survival horror where you break into your neighbor's house is currently available on PC and Xbox One. The game has received mixed reviews on Steam and has a rating of 38% on review aggregator Metacritic.
The other five games being released are:
- The Final Station - A side-scrolling story driven game with pixel graphics which will be coming to the Switch later this month. The game currently has great reviews on steam with gamers praising the sombre mood and gripping story.
- Punch Club - Another pixel graphics game about boxing management with multiple branching storylines. Currently, the game has a very positive rating on steam thanks to its story and replayability.
- Clustertruck - A chaotic physics game where you jump on trucks in the vein of "the floor is lava". Steam users have called the game "pure dumb fun" and suitable to play in short bursts or for hours on end.
- Party Hard - A stealth and strategy game where you ruin your neighbor's party. Currently, the game has a very positive rating on steam thanks to the story, soundtrack and level mods available on Steam Workshop.
- Streets of Rogue - A rogue-lite top-down immersive sim with the anarchy of GTA. Reviews on Steam have praised the game for its chaotic gameplay.
These five games will be released throughout the year for $14.99 each.
Which of these games are you most excited for?