foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.6.4 changelog:
Fixed playback queue display glitch regression from 1.6.3 final.
Added mouse previous/next navigation in Preferences.
Fixed ctrl+backspace working incorrectly in some edit boxes. (beta 2)
Standard DSP Array is now loaded in safe mode - otherwise basic playback would fail. (beta 3)
Fixed a crash when decoding certain AAC streams introduced in 1.6.3. (beta 3)
Updated WavPack decoder to version 5.4.0. (beta 3)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware