Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.
Virtual reality headset owners have a very interesting collection waiting for them at Humble this week thanks to its new four-tier Fall VR Bundle.
The $1 tier gets you three games, Archangel: Hellfire - Fully Loaded, Killing Floor Incursion, and A-Tech Cybernetic. The second tier bumps the price up to $10 and adds on just a single game, Raw Data.
This time the third tier has become the average price rung, which offers you copies of Creed: Rise to Glory and I Expect You To Die for around $15.90. Lastly, The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners and Zero Caliber VR arrive as parts of the final tier, which will set you back $17. Once again, keep in mind that all of these titles are VR exclusive, and need a PC virtual reality headset to play through Steam.
Fanatical is back with a new bundle too, and it's another build your own collection type deal. The new Platinum Collection's three tiers come in at $9.99 for three, $15.99 for five, and $19.99 for seven games, with some of the offerings being DiRT Rally 2.0, Streets of Rogue, Grid Ultimate, Lethal League Blaze, and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.
The latest weekly giveaway promotion from Epic brings in The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia, replacing the Dungeons 3 freebie from last week.
The Textorcist is a mixture of a bullet hell title and, as its name implies, a typing game, where the player takes the role of the private exorcist Ray Bibbia. The type ‘em up title will have you dodging bullets and various projectiles while typing the correct phrases that are even presented in Latin.
Epic will be replacing this giveaway with Elite Dangerous and The World Next Door less than a week from now on November 19.
Three games are currently having free-to-play events on Steam, giving you a chance to try them out over the weekend.
First up is Obsidian's new cooperative survival game Grounded, where your character is miniaturized to the size of an ant. Also having free events are the JRPG The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III and This War of Mine, the atmospheric survival game that puts the focus on civilians living in a besieged city.
With the beginning of the weekend arrives a wide assortment of sales, and the biggest chunk of games having specials right now are from the fighting genre. Quite a few popular anime-related titles are featuring discounts too. Find our highlights below:
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions – $35.99 on Humble Store
- DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT – $29.99 on Steam
- MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE 2 – $29.99 on Steam
- No Man's Sky – $29.99 on Steam
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time – $27.99 on Steam
- Anno 1800 – $23.99 on Fanatical
- STEINS;GATE + STEINS;GATE 0 – $23.38 on Steam
- DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition – $21.24 on Humble Store
- Need for Speed Heat Deluxe Edition – $20.99 on Steam
- Danganronpa 1/2/V3 – $20.37 on Steam
- The Room VR: A Dark Matter – $20.09 on Steam
- Mortal Kombat 11 – $19.99 on Steam
- DARK SOULS Remastered – $19.99 on Humble Store
- TEKKEN 7 - Ultimate Edition – $19.79 on Steam
- Streets of Rage 4 – $17.49 on Steam
- Nioh: Complete Edition – $14.99 on Steam
- JUMP FORCE – $14.99 on Steam
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan – $14.99 on Steam
- Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality VR – $14.99 on Steam
- Zero Escape Trilogy – $13.58 on Steam
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – $13.39 on Steam
- Unrailed! – $12.99 on Fanatical
- Blasphemous – $12.49 on Steam
- The Longing – $11.99 on Humble Store
- A Plague Tale: Innocence – $11.24 on Microsoft Store
- 428: Shibuya Scramble – $9.99 on Steam
- Killer Instinct – $9.99 on Steam
- GORN VR – $9.99 on Steam
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – $9.59 on Humble Store
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ – $9.59 on Steam
- SOULCALIBUR VI – $9.59 on Steam
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Remastered – $8.99 on Steam
- A Way Out – $8.99 on Steam
- Yooka-Laylee – $7.99 on Steam
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – $7.99 on Steam
- Duck Game – $7.79 on Steam
- Tyranny – $7.49 on Steam
- 80 Days – $6.49 on Steam
- Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time – $6.39 on Steam
- Fire Pro Wrestling World – $5.99 on Steam
- Samorost 3 – $5.99 on Steam
- Pilgrims – $3.74 on Steam
- I am Bread – $3.24 on Steam
- AER Memories of Old – $2.99 on Steam
- Castle Crashers – $2.99 on Steam
- One Finger Death Punch 2 – $1.99 on Steam
- Retrowave - Early Access – $1.49 on Steam
- DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition – $0.84 on Steam
- The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia – $0 on Epic Store
Your DRM-free serving of deals this weekend is from GOG as usual, and the store has kicked off a new Paradox Interactive sale that discounts many of the publisher's wares. Also, as a part of it, the store is currently giving away the roguelike top-down shooter Teleglitch: Die More Edition.
- Imperator: Rome - $19.99 on GOG
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition - $15.99 on GOG
- Tyranny - Standard Edition - $14.99 on GOG
- Streets of Rogue - $13.99 on GOG
- Surviving Mars - $10.19 on GOG
- BATTLETECH - $9.99 on GOG
- Stellaris - $9.99 on GOG
- For The King - $7.99 on GOG
- Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition - $7.49 on GOG
- Age of Wonders 3 - $7.49 on GOG
- Prison Architect - $7.49 on GOG
- Tangledeep - $5.09 on GOG
- Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition - $4.99 on GOG
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut - $3.74 on GOG
- Europa Universalis III Complete - $3.74 on GOG
- Tales of Maj'Eyal - $3.49 on GOG
- Bionic Dues - $2.49 on GOG
- Majesty Gold HD - $2.49 on GOG
- Teleglitch: Die More Edition - $0 on GOG
Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.
And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your growing backlogs this season. Of course, there is an enormous amount of more deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a wonderful weekend.